The Extra smooth Bicomponent Acrylic Grout is a special mortar grout based on acrylic resins for joints from 0.5 to 5 mm, easy to apply and extra smooth finish, in porcelain, marble, stone and rectified ceramics.
• Porcelains, marbles, bricks, tiles and rectified ceramics;
• Internal or external areas; • Areas of high and low traffic of people;
• Seals 0.5 to 5 mm;
• Floors and walls (including overlapping settlements)
• Facades or saunas
• Grouting in swimming pools
• Glass, porcelain and metallic inserts.
• Kit of 1 Kg contained in the pot: One sachet of 750 grams of Component A (powder); Two sachets of 125 grams (or one sachet of 250 grams) of component B (liquid).
Consumption: Check the technical data sheet.
Validity: 12 months from date of manufacture;
Color: Various. Click on the color simulator icon to view them